Aaron Halegua. Marianas Variety. "The Need for Meaningful Oversight"
August 1, 2018.
He Xia. Exposing Secrets: U.S. Anti-Sexual Harassment Legislation in Response to the “Me Too” Movement.
July 16, 2018
Aaron Halegua. Open Democracy. "Sexual harassment at Walmart’s stores and suppliers in China"
June 14, 2018
- You’ve Been Arrested. Will You Get Bail? Can You Pay It? It May All Depend On Your Judge, FiveThirtyEight (June 19, 2018)
- Brendan Dassey's false confession shows we need to be more careful when interrogating juveniles, USA Today (June 9, 2018)
- Mixed Signals in Reports of “Zero Confession” Executions, Dui Hua Human Rights Journal (June 6, 2018)
- Two FBI officials say the state of forensics is fine. Here’s why they’re wrong, The Washington Post (June 6, 2018)
PROGRAMS, EVENTS & PROJECTS
- Gelatt Memorial Dialogue - Annual Event
- Student Scholar Program (Coming soon!)
- Visiting Scholar Program
- Wrongful Convictions Observer
- Asian Law Explainer (Coming soon!)
- Professor Jerome A. Cohen's Blog
- USALI Affiliates Publication Database
- USALI in the Media