We are very excited about the upcoming PILC & ILS International Alumni Panel and Reception, which will take place on Wednesday March 2, from 6:00-8:00 p.m. in the Lester Pollack Colloquium Room (the panel) and the John Sexton Lounge (the reception). Ira will be giving the keynote speech followed by a discussion with distinguished international public interest alumni about the issues they are working on, their career trajectory, and how students can prepare for a career in international public interest law. Reception to follow with food and drinks.
The panelists are:
• Giuliana Dunham Irving (JD 92), Senior Counsel, Sanctions Policy at The World Bank Group.
• Eleanor Jenkin (LLM 13), Consultant Researcher on Peaceful Protests, United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights
• Emily Kenney (JD 14), Researcher, Global Study on UN Security Council Resolution 1325 for UN Women
• Scott Paul (JD 11), Senior Humanitarian Policy Advisor, Oxfam America
• Nastasja Suhadolnik (LLM 14), Associate Legal Officer, United Nations Office of Legal Affairs