He Xia. Exposing Secrets: U.S. Anti-Sexual Harassment Legislation in Response to the “Me Too” Movement.
July 16, 2018
Aaron Halegua. Open Democracy. "Sexual harassment at Walmart’s stores and suppliers in China"
June 14, 2018
UPCOMING EVENTS LIST
There are no upcoming events at this time.
PROGRAMS, EVENTS & PROJECTS
- Gelatt Memorial Dialogue - Annual Event
- Student Scholar Program (Coming soon!)
- Visiting Scholar Program
- Wrongful Convictions Observer
- Asian Law Explainer (Coming soon!)
- Professor Jerome A. Cohen's Blog
- USALI Affiliates Publication Database
- USALI in the Media
- You’ve Been Arrested. Will You Get Bail? Can You Pay It? It May All Depend On Your Judge, FiveThirtyEight (June 19, 2018)
- Brendan Dassey's false confession shows we need to be more careful when interrogating juveniles, USA Today (June 9, 2018)
- Mixed Signals in Reports of “Zero Confession” Executions, Dui Hua Human Rights Journal (June 6, 2018)
- Two FBI officials say the state of forensics is fine. Here’s why they’re wrong, The Washington Post (June 6, 2018)
- Pennsylvania Judge Vacates 1991 Rape Conviction of Man Who Wrongly Served 28 Years for a Crime New DNA Evidence Proves He Didn’t Commit, Innocence Project (May 23, 2018)
- Kansas Governor Signs One of the Strongest Compensation Laws in the Country, Innocence Project (May 15, 2018)
- You Can't Hide Your Genes, Slate Magazine (May 4, 2018)